Thursday, March 8, 2012

Rosette Cuff {Tutorial}

I love wearing bracelets. In fact, I probably own more bracelets than any other kind of jewelry. And in the past couple of years, I have gotten into wearing more chunky bracelets. They are more fun, in my opinion. So, as fabric flowers have gotten mega popular, I thought, 'Why not make a big fabric flower bracelet?' And I did. You might want to make one, too! These are great with casual clothes, and depending on the fabric you use, you could make it dressy, too!
*Keep in mind that I used a thicker type fabric and 2 inches wide by 22 inches long. This made 3 2.5" rosettes. If you use a thinner fabric, you'll need to make more rosettes to reach all the way around your arm.*








I'm linking up with some of these great parties!
If you make one, leave me a comment with a link to yours!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty!

    Wanna share these too? : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother recommended I might like this website.
    He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this info!
    Thanks!

    my website :: click here to read more

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and love hearing from each of you!