Thursday, January 15, 2015

Valentine's Day Gift Guide {or What She REALLY Wants...}


I know it's only mid-January, but let's face it - Valentine's Day is right around the corner. It's not too early to get a head start on hinting thinking about what you want or what you want to give {in case any men are lurking around this blog}. It's no secret that most women wear makeup. And if I had to guess, I'd say most of us won't leave home without it. That said, I've made a great list for you of some of the best, most affordable skin care and makeup products available today. I admit, I'm a little biased, but seriously these are the kind of things practical women would love to try because they might not splurge on themselves very often. Valentine's Day is a great time to pamper yourself or that special someone in your life. Let's get started!

1. I'm starting with my very FAVORITE PRODUCT I've ever tried. MOODSTRUCK 3D FIBER LASH MASCARA.
I know, you may think "All mascara is the same." Let me assure you, it is NOT equal. Do you have what my cousin, LJ, calls "Ho-Hum Lashes"? Not quite as full as they used to be. Even the curler doesn't help those lashes stand up all day. Short lashes? Light lashes?
Well, this is your lucky day! Check out these before & afters of me and my personal friends.... The results speak for themselves.
 Yours Truly - 3D Fiber Lash on the LEFT, Maybelline The Falsies mascara on the RIGHT.Notice how it opens the eye and really makes the eye pop!
 3D Fiber Lash on the LEFT, store bought mascara on the RIGHT
 This speaks for itself! 3D Fiber Lash adds 3X the length and fullness!
Even awesome for women over 50. Believe me, my mom has told all of her friends about this magical mascara.

2. Moodstruck Minerals Pigment Powders
At $12.50 per container, these pigment powders really pack a punch when it comes to color. How many times have you bought eye shadow from any store and got home to realize it doesn't show up as bold or bright as it promised? It's a bummer.
Victoria says, It is "highly pigmented with a great formula that is easy to apply. Great sleek packaging! Provoked really does make green eyes pop!" She is also wearing "Ladylike" Lucractive Lip Gloss.
I've never been very daring in the eye shadow department, but this inspires me to try! I'll probably need to watch these tutorials first, though.

3. Skin care is the cosmetic industry's leading product. It rakes in more money than any of the other cosmetic products available to us women. That tells me that skin care is a very important matter to most women. I mean, all of us want to age well, and skin care is a major component of that.
Let me tell you about Illuminate Clean.
Illuminate Clean, made in the USA, is brand new and formulated for normal to dry skin, or for people with very sensitive skin. Containing superleaf extracts, Ginkgo biloba, and horse chestnut, Clean's more mild formula is still powerful enough to gently cleanse your sensitive skin.
and Illuminate Clear Illuminate Clear started out as our popular first cleanser, Awake. It contains the same key ingredients, but we've refined the formula and brought the manufacturing to the US so we can produce it on a larger scale, and more easily maintain complete control over our proprietary formula. This is for oily skin.

4. Lucrative Lip Gloss
My favorite color is "Luxe" because it's a great natural color, but there are some great colors available...See for yourself!
At just $15/each, this is a steal for gaining these lucrative, smooth and colorful lips. I love that the tube has a mirror on the side of each tube to help you apply it neatly on the go! What's your favorite color?

5. And don't forget to check out the awesome Moodstruck Precision Pencil Eye Liner - my must-have every day along with my mascara. Can't leave home without it! Eye liner defines your eye shape and is a great filler for gaps in your lashes. Eyeliner hides a multitude of issues! $15/each and these pencils can be sharpened and are CRY-PROOF, SMUDGE-PROOF AND GOES ON SMOOTH!

Younique Sassy Lashes by Amy {yours truly} is sponsoring this blog this month - and hopefully the next several months{!!} so please stop by and see what other awesome products we have available!

Will you please like my Facebook Page Younique Sassy Lashes by Amy? Pretty please? I will keep you up to date on the latest and greatest in this awesome line of cosmetics!

Would you like to earn some of these products for free? You can host a party online. Everything is done online - no house cleaning or food to bake - just online. You can stay in you jammies if you wish! Ask me how.

You can also earn extra cash by selling this yourself! Ask me how! Sign up is easy and it's only $99 for your kit full of over $200 worth of products you'll use, a personal website with no fees and no automatic shipments or contracts involved!

Thank you kindly!
post signature


1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I would like to let you know Mixxerly is the most accurate and best website to learn about all your favorite celebrity net worth. It is even better than other celebrity net worth websites. Mixxerly publishes in-depth net worth information about famous celebrities. Mixxerly also publishes famous people's biographies. It is the best website for such information I've seen so far. Mixxerly.com is your premier publication about latest events, celebrity net worth, personal finance, technology, motivation and valuable resources to help you keep growing yourself.

    Mixxerly is the best resource when it comes to data about the net worth and wealth of Hollywood and Bollywood celebrities. Mixxerly precisely calculates how much is the net worth of your favorite celebrity using a "state of the art" proprietary algorithm and publishes it on the mixxerly website. So whenever you need to know the net worth of any celebrity, you can use mixxerly as a trusted and verified resource in this matter. There is no doubt that Mixxerly is a trustworthy source of information and is regularly mentioned and cited by other major news and media publications.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and love hearing from each of you!