Friday, October 11, 2013

Sew Many Gifts to Make, Sew Little Time

Handmade gifts are so thoughtful and unique. I love receiving a handmade gift and I think it's much more personal than buying sometimes. It depends on who you're giving it to. Not everyone feels that way, but I sure love the thought behind it. Instead of showing you everything I have made for gifts, I wanted to share some of the cute stuff I've found today while searching handmade gift tutorials. I hope you enjoy! Go check them out! I'm definitely making a few of these soon.
How about this fabulous Reading Pillow at the Polka Dot Chair?! This is definitely on my to-do list! This is the perfect gift for that book worm on your Christmas list!
I love these Coffee Cozies by Practically Functional are fun and easy! They make great 'Just Because' gifts, teacher gifts, or just for that coffee lover in your life!
These cute Dish Towels by Random Thoughts of a Super Mom would be a perfect for a bride-to-be or as a hostess gift!
This Diaper Clutch by Funky Polkadot Giraffe is really cute, but very practical! Great baby gift! Or make it for your own baby.
Make an Apron from your husband's shirt! {Or get one from Goodwill to use!} These are cute and most of the time sturdy. Cute project to do and gift to the cook on your list!

Or order these cute sewing craft kits for those young seamstresses on your list and let them make their own gift! My daughters love these! You can get free shipping on these kits on orders over $25. Christmas is in 75 days! Don't delay!

 
What are your favorite gifts to sew or receive? I'd love more ideas! Feel free to leave a link in the comments telling us your favorite gifts to sew!
 
This is part of my 31 Days of Home Economics series. You can find the whole series at the tab above labeled {Home Economics}.

Like this post? Will you please share it with your friends on your social media? You can also follow me on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and Twitter. Click the social media icon of your choice in the right sidebar.
 
Thanks for stopping by! I'm sharing this with some of these friends.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and love hearing from each of you!